The fabric is from the same gifted fabric stash as the rest for the Maxi Dress Challenge. I used the top pattern from Simplicity 4203 and added length to the gathered piece, measuring out how long I would need to make it from the waist marker on the pattern to be a maxi dress skirt before I cut it out. I basically followed the pattern instructions after that, and in no time at all, I had a dress fit for an Island Princess.
Now I will share multiple pictures of this dress, because I was just so incredibly happy with how well the style suited Guinevere as well as how great the pics were that I was getting with the light levels in that part of the front yard.
Here's both of us in our dresses:
and one from my personal favorite angle (for me anyway):